Inside dope… more rumors!
Here’s a little post-it doodle I did at Pittsburgh Comicon last weekend. There were location scouts and casting people inside The Con floating around, one guy I remembered from Chicago filming (and seeing him at Chicago Comicon for sure), so I asked about the rumor and he said that an offer WILL be made that “they won’t refuse” to not only take the Mellon down, but pay for the entire cleanup and removal way faster than the city could do it.
Funny Caption Friday !!!
- Look at the drawing above
- Come up with a funny caption
- Post it in the comments section below.
The best one wins a #BurghVerified t-shirt!
The caption with the most thumbs up has a greater chance of #winning
Contest ends at 10pm on 4/22/11 (tonight)
Keep it clean (as clean as possible)
Captions must be posted below
- Chris got ranked higher by other readers and it fit well with the context! Besides, after filming The Dark Knight Rises this summer (and possibly blowing up the Civic Arena), all those big shots from Hollywood are going to be asking the same question… “Now how the HELL do I get out of this city…”
- Dave’s comment was so true… “Batman – I was told Pittsburgh was a cold, dark, rustbelt of a city. It’s not supposed to have an architectural, cultural, and environmental heritage such as this beautiful building. BLOW IT UP!”
- SteelersDiva43 was hilarious… “How dare you put FRIES on my SAMMICH!”
Best runner up chosen by DJ was Adam Benson… “Damn you Penguin, damn you to Hell!!!!!!!!1”
Congratulations Chris Goodman!
Thanks to everyone for playing, plenty more chances to win! Or, you can get your Burgh Verified gear the easy way. Click Here