#BurghVerified Donuts (and chance to win a shirt)
Last week we promised you guys some black and gold, banana filled Boring Pittsburgh donuts, topped with official yellow checkmarks. This week we delivered on that promise after Dunkin Donuts in Oakland pulled through and made our creation a reality – and they really got it spot on!
To celebrate, we’re giving away #BurghVerified t-shirts to the first 5 of our followers to tweet a picture of themselves eating a (real) Burgh Verified donut like the one pictured in the example above, or a creative pic of the donut and your twitter name (if you’re one of those weirdos that doesn’t like people to watch you eat).
Rules are boring but:
1) tweet a pic of your donut mentioning #BurghVerified and @BoringPGH
2) post a comment about your pic of the donut in the box below
3) you must be #BurghVerified to claim the prize, duh
Where are the donuts exactly?
Dunkin Donuts in Oakland (map)
3907 Forbes Avenue (Pitt)
When does this contest expire?
When we have 5 qualifying pics.
What do you mean by “qualifying pics”?
Are you kidding? Please reread the post above after indulging in ADD drug of your choice (that’s a joke).
Wait a minute, did you just update the rules?
Yes, and we will continue to do so at our discretion because we reserve the right to do so. kthanxbye.
1) BeachGirlRoxy – http://twitpic.com/2uo76r
2) dmase05 – http://plixi.com/p/48751829
3) OhioSteelerGirl – http://twitpic.com/2uoaj5
4) anddog1 – http://yfrog.com/0p7b7j
5) Timko88 – http://twitpic.com/2uo6uc