The pic above is of what we believe to be the last remaining remnants of snow from the Snowmageddon blizzard of 2010 in Pittsburgh. Do you know where it is??
- The name of the game is Find it in Pittsburgh Friday
- The mission is to try and figure out where the place or thing is by commenting below
- Every hour or so, we will update the pic with more hints and when the contest is over, we will post the original picture.
- The first, most specific correct answer wins the prize!
So what is this prize we’re talking about!? (See the pics below!)
I Made It! Market and The Cotton Factory have teamed up to provide us with two awesome prizes for the very first round of Find it in Pittsburgh Friday. The winner (the first one to figure out where the picture takes place) will receive an I Made It! Market tote bag, to celebrate the Spring Arts and Chili Festival tomorrow… and one of those oh-so-brilliant “Yinz Respect the Chair” parking chair tees to remember the Blizzard of 2010 by.
The I Made It! Market Spring Arts and Chili Festival is tomorrow (Saturday, April 10th) at the former Joseph-Beth bookstore in South Side Works from 2pm – 8pm… And The Cotton Factory t-shirt company is going to be there.
- The contest will end by Saturday, April 10, 2010 at 2pm – but this should be an easy one, so it will probably end much sooner than that!
- The answers must be given in the comments below, not on Twitter or Facebook.
- The winner will be required to pick up their prize from the info desk at the I Made It! Market event tomorrow.