Troy Polamalu’s Super Bowl Giveaway!
Troy Polamalu is giving away another huge prize in the name of charity. This time it’s a full expense-paid trip to Super Bowl XLVI! Not only the airfare, hotel, and game tickets for two, but even the taxes will be paid for the winner! That’s truly a wonderful giveaway, and all you have to do is buy raffle tickets for your chance to win big.
You get 5 tickets for $10. Each additional ticket is $2. The more you buy, the greater your chance to win the grand prize!
Here’s the best part: Like all of Troy’s contests, the money raised from the tickets is going to help others. For this special raffle drawing, Troy is teaming up with the Pittsburgh Foundation for a great cause. To learn more about the foundations that Troy has started with his wife Theodora, go to troy43.com/giving.
Drawing Date: Friday, February 3, 2012
- Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Super Bowl XLVI, at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana, Sunday, February 5th, 2012
- Winner will receive an autographed Troy Polamalu jersey
- Winner will receive an @mention from Troy Polamalu on twitter
- Winner will receive a travel allowance of $2,000 (if needed, if used) to put towards travel expenses
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $1,089.00 to mitigate the Winner’s tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($900) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($189).